Thursday 29 August 2013

Style Crush: Olivia Palermo #1

Hi guys, 
I am currently loving Olivia Palermo's amazing style, I just love her outfits in every single picture I see of her. I used to watch her on MTVs The City and think she was the best dressed and always looked the most stylish! 


So... I have chosen 3 of my favourite looks that i've seen her out and about in and re-created them (with specific links if I could  find them!) so we can all look as fashionable and chic as she does! 

Look 1: Casual layering


Jumper- All Saints
Leather trousers- H&M
White shirt- Zara
Biker boots- Zara
Handbag- River Island
Nail polish- OPI 'That's Hot! Pink'
Watch- ASOS


Look 2: Double demin



Denim shirt- Acne
Ripped jeans- Oasis
Mirrored sunglasses- Ray Ban
Leather bracelet- Miansi
Necklace- ASOS
Nail polish- Nails Inc St James
Drink- Starbucks!


Look 3: Black & tan



Jeans-  Pull and Bear
Polo neck top- Awear
Blazer- Mango
Fur gilet- Helen Berman 
Clutch bag-  ALDO
Watch-  River Island at ASOS
Ballet flats- Steve Madden
Sunglasses- Mango



Thanks for reading, please let me know in the comments below if you liked this kind of style post and if you did who is your style crush? I'd love to have a look!

Rhini

9 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful in all the outfits.. You did a very good job recreating them for us..
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! She has such great style. The third outfit in particular screams my name! I think I even have it pinned on Pinterest :)

    Ivy xx
    stylelifelovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love olivia's style, it's always so effortless yet put together and she's not too girly all the time!! love the inspired looks xx

    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  4. her style is amazing x
    jadegillett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes such a pretty woman and i love her style. the first one is my fave and perfect for the upcomming season.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits! Love the first one.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful set of outfit inspirations and recreations! I wish I was as skinny as Olivia Palermo to rock these casual outfits x

    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fire fighter apparel is a simple way of saying thanks to the men and women who risk their lives to keep our cities and towns from going up in smoke Newport Cigarettes. Think of it: Fire fighters rush into burning buildings Buy Cigarettes Online. When was the last time you faced real danger? What was your first instinct? Most likely Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, your instinct was to turn on your heels and get away fast Tobacco Store. Fire fighters stifle that natural instinct for the good of the community and nation Carton Of Newport 100S. Fire fighter apparel hardly begins to say thank you enough Marlboro Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete