Monday 26 August 2013

My fave VMA looks...

Hi guys, 
So its late on Sunday now and everyone has probably seen pictures from the VMAs in New York last night but i though id go ahead and show you what some of my fave looks were:

Selena Gomez was my top best dressed and not just because I love her style! I think she looked amazing in this Versace dress with bralet details on one side. The navy colour is perfect and really suited her brunette hair and minimalist make-up.


I always think Taylor swift looks great at award shows and this time was no different, she looked so glamorous in her Herve Leger navy dress with amazing bead details on the plunge neckline! I especially loved her old Hollywood style make up and I though her red lipstick complimented the navy beautifully!

Ellie Goulding was another of my favourites from last night, her look was more edgy with studs covering her dress which I had to look up as I hadn't heard of the designer for before, Furne One Amato. A couture designer from the UAE that has made dresses worn by Katy Perry, J-Lo and Nicki Minaj! 

These were my top 3 fave looks but here's a look at a few more if you haven't had a chance to have a look at yet:








Hope you enjoyed reading!

R♥hini

No comments:

Post a Comment