Wednesday 14 August 2013

Birthday Deliveries

Hi guys, 
Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days but today's post is worth it!! Yesterday I came home from work to two parcels and because I was only expecting one this was super exciting!

The first was in a brown box, it was my new Michael Kors watch that I bought for myself with money I received for my Birthday, I have been looking at black watches for ages and finally decided on this one. It is the Michael Kors Unisex Bradshaw watch  in black and I love it!



Michael Kors Unisex Bradshaw watch (MK5550)

The next thing was in a cute little Prada bag, wrapped in layers of tissue paper and a dust bag was a gorgeous nude coloured purse with gold hardware! It is amazing and the perfect size even for smaller handbags.


I am so so lucky and greatful to have got these and am so excited to use both of them, check out my instagram for daily arm-candy posts to see how I stack my new watch! 

Rhini

2 comments: