Thursday 8 August 2013

Red & Black

Hi guys, 
A while ago I bought this asymmetric dress off ASOS, as soon as I saw it I wanted to buy it but haven't worn it until now!

I think it is the perfect light floaty dress to wear when with sandals in the warm weather we are having or in the evening with some heels and a clutch, I am now OBSESSED with it and wish they did it in more colours!

Hope you like my outfit:








Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Topshop
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Arty ring look-a-like
Bracelet: Mulberry
Necklace: Hand-me down

Rhini

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit hun! The dress is super pretty and I love how the necklace compliments it :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vibrant necklace and sandals add the finishing touches to this lovely, simple outfit - looks great!

    xx

    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love how you paired red shoes and necklace with the flowy black dress! Good summer outfit!

    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dress, goes so well with red:)

    Love Em

    ReplyDelete