Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Primark Haul

This weekend I went shopping and obviously stopped in Primark,  every time I go in there I pick up so many things that I definitely do not need but this time managed to only pick up a few things and thought I would show you in my first haul post! 


 I picked up this fluffy cardigan in black, it is the most comfy thing I have every worn! They also had it in green, cream and in burgundy. I also saw this faux leather jacket and thought it was nice to wear under a fury gillet so I got that for only £25 ! 


The picture of these boots do nothing for them but you can follow me on instagram to see an #ootd and how I have styled them, they are very similar to a pair Topshop have in at the moment! I also picked up a boxy textured t-shirt, a velvet crop top and a quilted t-shirt with a gold chain on the pocket. 


I think I went a little bit mad for rings this time, I bought 2 packets of midi rings, some plain ones and little jewelled ones which I thought would look cute stacked with the flat rings I got in gold, silver and black! I also got 2 head chains, I absolutely love hair accessories so had to get these as soon as I saw them on the shelf!


Lastly, I got a pack of chunky knit socks in burgundy, grey and khaki to layer with the ankle boots I bought, a jewelled arm cuff and a floral bun crown, which is so cute!!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Rohini x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you love black just like me..
    Fluffy cardigan and boots are very nice
    Good day
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely things:)

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete