Sunday 17 November 2013

Face of Craze Competition

This post is a little bit late but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for me to win the 'Face of Craze' blogger competition! I had such a nice time down in London and so much fun at the event! 

Thank You so much to everyone at Craze for such a fun evening and for my amazing dress and bag, I love them! Check out their website for some really cute clothes, my dress was from the brand Ruby Prom! Ruby Prom also showed some of their dresses in the fashion show and you can see them all if you 'like' Craze's Facebook page! The dresses were amazing and so perfect for any Christmas or New Years parties coming up! If you buy one let me know, I'd love to see which one you chose!   

Me and 3 other judges were lucky enough to be able to watch the fashion show head on and chose the models, Congrats to Jonas and Ecem on winning and I can't wait to see them on the website! 

Here are a few pictures from the event:







I had a great time meeting so many new people including the other judges, the host and the Craze team!

Thanks for having me guys!

Hope you enjoyed reading this post, 

Rohini x


No comments:

Post a Comment