Wednesday 2 October 2013

Chanel lego clutch

Hi guys, 
I am SOO loving the Chanel lego clutch bag that so many bloggers and celebrities have been spotted wearing recently. With the hype of fashion week and all the amazing street style pictures I have fallen in love with the lego clutch that I have been seeing featured. My fave's are the black with gold and perspex! Amazing design!



 Here's how I'd wear it this AW:

This is my fave clutch (one of them !!) I would wear it with a leather skirt and a HUGEE jumper and a belt! I'd wear a berry colour nail polish to finish it off!

This outfit is so amazing, I am so loving tortoise shell at the moment so have styled this clutch bag with matching sunglasses and leather trousers. I have chosen gold strappy sandals from Zara and a 'Celfie' t-shirt, you can get these on e-bay for really cheap!

This is a more casual outfit but I ad to include this amazing fluffy jumper, it looks so warm and cosy and with some ripped jeans and trainers this is the perfect day time outfit!

This outfit was inspired by two of my fave youtubers Stephanie and Mel from The Fashion Citizen. They are two sisters who post beauty and fashion videos, they have amazing style and get so many of their things from 'thrift stores' Check them out here: The Fashion Citizen
This slouchy maxi dress from Zara would look so perfect with black cut out boots and a trilby. The bright clutch would stand out against the plain colours and I think this looks fab!! 


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think of these bags in the comments below.

Rohini x

No comments:

Post a Comment