Monday 30 September 2013

Mary Katrantzou Printed Skirts

Hi guys, 
Looking through street style pictures from LFW has got my loving prints & noone does prints better than Mary Katrantzou! 
They are so bright and abstract and I would love to own one of her skirts (below) by... but until then here is how I would wear them this AW!

Look 1:
This skirt would look perfect with an over sized white shirt like the one above that I found from Zara I'd match it with a chunky chain necklace under the collar so it's not so boring and then wear some chunky boots and leather bag and would be good to go! If it's freezing like here in the UK I would add some opaque black tights too!

This skirt is gorge, I love monochrome so I loved styling this outfit! Firstly, I would wear a top with a little detail like the one above to add something interesting to the outfit because the colours are so basic. I would keep jewellery fairly minimal with a watch and chain bracelet and wear some detailed ankle boots!

I think you could wear these skirts in the day and in the evening and this is how I'd wear this one...I think a sleeveless blouse would be really cute and some chunky heels with gold hardware would be perfect and then I would add either a gold detail belt like the spiked one above or some stacking bracelets!
This is one of my fave outfits, I love the printed skirt with the slogan tee shirt and the cool leather jacket! I think this would look perfect in AW with some chunky biker boots and lots of mixed rings!

Hope you like this kind of post, thanks for reading!

Rohini x

1 comment:

  1. Loved those fun printed skirts..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete