Monday 23 September 2013

Home fashion - bathtubs with views

Hi guys, 
So recently I downloaded the tumblr app for my iPhone called TumbleBoard, its an app that you log in to your tumblr account on and it shows all your dashboard pictures on one screen making it super easy for you to like and reblog them! 

Since downloading it I have been addicted and have been reblogging and posting so many pictures!

Check out my tumblr here: SunshineMalone.tumblr.com

Let me know if you check it out and I will follow yours!

Anyway back to this post... While scrolling through pages and pages of pictures I have seen so many amazing interiors and have been so especially obsessed with reblogging bathtubs with amazing views. So, I thought i'd show you a few that I can't keep to just myself:

(I am no interior whizz I just love these!)


 Imagine taking a bath here every morning.. amazing!




This one is my fave... an entire shower room with an incredible view!

Bath time in New York!!

I can't get enough of reblogging amazing interiors at the moment so  Let me know if you think it's a good idea for me to do some interior posts on here?

Thanks for reading!

Rohini x

1 comment:

  1. The pics are just fab... I need to download tumbler too
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete